Description of Services
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of our products or services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiali ty of your password and account information. You as the user are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify PickleDinkers immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. PickleDinkers will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by PickleDinkers or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use, you will not use any services or information on the PickleDinkers website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, notices, and conditions. You may not use our services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the PickleDinkers server, or the network(s) connected to any PickleDinkers server, or interfere with any other party’s use of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any PickleDinkers server or to any of the services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our services.
Use of Services
As an active member of PickleDinkers you agree that you:
- Will not create a false profile or identity for the purpose of misleading the league office or other members.
- Will not use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, pyramid schemes, scams, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Will not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others within the PickleDinkers league office or members of the league.
- Will not publish, upload, post, or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information in any way associated with PickleDinkers.
- Will not upload, or in any way make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Will not use any material or information, including but not limited to images or photographs, which are made available through our website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Will not upload files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Will not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Will not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others associated with PickleDinkers, including e – mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Will not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, sell, or provide to a person or entity any directory of PickleDinkers members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Furthermore, PickleDinkers reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the provided online services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. PickleDinkers reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as PickleDinkers deems necessary to satisfy any applicable regulation, law, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in PickleDinkers’s sole discretion.
Always use caution and discretion when giving out any personal information about yourself or your children in any provided communication service. PickleDinkers does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication services and, therefore, PickleDinkers specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication services.
Materials Provided to PickleDinkers or Posted at Any PickleDinkers Web Site
PickleDinkers does not claim ownership of the materials (including but not limited to photographs, feedback and suggestions) you provide, post, upload, e-mail, input or submit to PickleDinkers, any PickleDinkers Web Site or its associated services. However, by posting, uploading, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting PickleDinkers, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. PickleDinkers is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in PickleDinkers’s sole discretion.
By participating in any events/pickleball leagues through the PickleDinkers website, you hereby agree to grant PickleDinkers the right to take photographs of you. You hereby acknowledge and agree that PickleDinkers may use any such photographs, in any manner, without restriction of any kind, and without the necessity of acknowledging your identity or by identifying you other than with your real name. No compensation will be paid to you with respect to such photographs. For the purposes of the release in the following paragraph, any such photographs shall be considered Submissions.
You hereby release and hold PickleDinkers harmless from and against all claims, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions and causes of action, in any way related to Submissions or the PickleDinkers use and exploitation of the Submissions, including but not limited to invasion of privacy, violation of moral right, defamation, false light and all other potential legal theories of any nature or any type under state and federal or local common-law rule regulation or court order, whether now known available or whether later developed discovered or created. This release is given without the promise of compensation.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PICKLEDINKERS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PICKLEDINKERS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PICKLEDINKERS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE PICKLEDINKERS WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
PICKLEDINKERS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE PICKLEDINKERS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. PICKLEDINKERS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Links to Third Party Sites
The links in this area will let you leave PickleDinkers’ site. The linked sites are not under the control of PickleDinkers and PickleDinkers is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. PickleDinkers is not responsible for web-casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. PickleDinkers is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PickleDinkers of the site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Send your questions and suggestions to PickleDinkers Admin at email@example.com